Do you ever find yourself drowning in lists? Where did I put the class list? The field trip list? Who returned school photo orders? Who got student of the month so far?
The answer of couse, is a spreadsheet. That may seem like a no-brainer, which is why I haven't blogged about it, but I have a few tips that have worked for me and may work for you.
- Use the same spreadsheet for all the lists. Just make a new sheet within the file when you need a new list. That way you always know where to find it.
- When you need a new check off list, just duplicate the original sheet. Then you have all the kids names, You never have to type a list again.
- Bookmark that spreadsheet right at the top of your screen. It will always be handy.
- Add student names when you first set it up with first and last in separate columns so you can sort either whenever necessary.
- Advanced tip - use conditional formatting to help you visualize info.
Here's a sample file with some ideas to get you started. Link Here